removex provides an office removal tailor made to meet the needs of both the company and the employees to ensure that you receive a smooth transition between locations. We aim to gather as much information as possible to provide the removal service that is required.
removex provides detailed office removal planning throughout the process as listed below:
· removex will provide an estimator to carry out a site survey of your office.
· removex will list your requirements and provide plans and a schedule for your removal.
· removex will provide a fixed quotation for the services outlined by your requirements.
· removex will provide a plan working with your management team to try and minimise the effect on your company productivity.
· removex will work closely with your IT team or additionally provide an IT team to carry out the dismantling and reinstallation of your IT hardware.
· removex will carry out a free health and safety & risk assessment on both the collection and delivery addresses. This is to ensure that each aspect of the office removal is controlled safely for both your company and our company employees.
· removex will provide your company with a dedicated Move Manager throughout the removal process with site visits after the move to ensure that everything has been completed to satisfaction.
· removex will provide moving crates prior to the removal and collect post removal with security seals to ensure that confidential equipment is transported safely.
removex has a dedicated and professional team of workers with experience with office and commercial removals. We provide our crew foremen with a detailed move plan that corresponds with the plans we provide your management team to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
removex also offers other services for the office and commercial sector as listed below:
· Containerised storage services
· Archive storage services
· Environmentally friendly disposal services
· Confidential and secure shredding services